Home » Contact Us
- Quick Tips for Growing Your Roofing Business in 2017 February 14, 2017According to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America, seventy-three percent of construction firms plan to expand their payrolls in 2017.
- The Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project with Habitat for Humanity International Quick Facts February 13, 2017The Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project with Habitat for Humanity International took place in Memphis, Tenn. in 2016.
- State of the Industry: Who Said It? February 9, 2017Here’s a quick look at what some of the leading voices in roofing had to say about 2016 and the overall state of the industry.
- State of the Industry: Who Took Our Survey? February 2, 2017Rooﬁng Contractor and BNP Market Research again reached out to rooﬁng professionals across the country to capture their perspectives on the residential and commercial markets in 2016.
- IBS in Orlando Provides a Glimpse of Things to Come at IRE 2017 January 13, 2017The IBS is the largest component of the annual Design & Construction Week, held in Orlando.
- Google’s Mobile First Indexing and Your Roofing Website December 26, 2016The holidays are upon us and as you read this post, you may be pulling double duty on your favorite shopping sites, in search of the perfect last minute gift.
- All I Want for Christmas… December 20, 2016Indulge me with a little fantasy. Imagine me sitting on Santa’s lap about to hold forth with my Christmas wish list. Not a nice visual, I know. Just work with me.
- Best of Success 2016: Who Said It? December 8, 2016More than 400 roofing contractors and industry professionals gathered to learn business tactics, and little more about each other at Best of Success 2016
- Which is Better – a Cool Roof or Green Roof? November 18, 2016When selecting a roof, there are many different options for roofing contractors, including thermoplastic, EPDM, metal, shingles, greens roofs and more.
- Roofers Got What They Wanted November 9, 2016I learned that regardless of how tumultuous the political season became, roofing contractors that I spoke to and worked with over the past 18 months were focused largely on just one thing when it came to the election: business.