Home » About Us
- Tips to Stay Cool on the Roof During Summer Heat July 10, 2018The recent heatwave reinforces the need for roofing contractors to follow this life-saving pattern: water, rest, shade, repeat.
- An Important Message on Safety from Another Trade May 1, 2018Echoes of an important message from another leading skilled trade should resonate with roofing contractors.
- Roofing Contractors and Ladder Safety Month March 26, 2018
- Value First: Why Your Roofing Marketing is Not Working March 19, 2018
- Roof Workforce: Roofing Industry's Absence at SkillsUSA Should Change March 15, 2018
- Government Shutdown or No, Roofing Day for Roofing Contractors is a Go February 19, 2018
- Reducing Solar Customer Acquisition Costs with Technology September 13, 2017Solar is turning into a more viable energy option for millions of Americans. What effect does that have for roofing contractors who want to expand their services?
- The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery: A Book Review June 22, 2017The book goes beyond all borders straight to the heart of one of the most vexing problems facing American businesses today: recruiting, training and maintaining an increasingly diverse workforce.
- Quick Tips for Growing Your Roofing Business in 2017 February 14, 2017According to a survey released by the Associated General Contractors of America, seventy-three percent of construction firms plan to expand their payrolls in 2017.
- The Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project with Habitat for Humanity International Quick Facts February 13, 2017The Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Work Project with Habitat for Humanity International took place in Memphis, Tenn. in 2016.